Open Government Material
The District is committed to a transparent, open form of government. District agency websites are required to make available online to the public, if those records exist. In cases where these records exist but are not yet available online, agencies are working to provide them as soon as possible. If you have any questions, please contact the DOEE FOIA Officer, Ibrahim Bullo (contact information below). The following information is required to be made public under D.C. Official Code § 2-536.
(Please note that this is the complete listing of District employees. Agency designation is located in column two.)
- Grants and Funding
- DOEE Regulations
- DC Sustainable Energy Utility Advisory Board Meeting Minutes
- DOEE Organizational Chart
- Final Opinions Made in the Adjudication of Cases (TBA)
- Frequently requested public records are available via FOIA request and include (but are not limited to):
- Underground Storage Tank/Leaking Underground Storage Tank (海南福彩地址T/L海南福彩地址T) listings;
- Hazardous Waste records;
- Lead records;
- Asbestos records;
- Notices of Violation (NOV) and Notices of Infraction (NOI)
- To submit feedback on DOEE’s performance or other agency actions, please call 202-535-2600 or contact us through our .
If you cannot find the information you are looking for here or elsewhere on bwitcr.work you can via the bwitcr.workernment Public FOIA Portal. Requests may also be submitted by mail, fax or email. However, please note that FOIA requests submitted online will be easier to track and process.
海南福彩地址To understand the process before making a request, please see .
海南福彩地址The FOIA Officer is the principal contact point within DOEE for advice and policy guidance on matters pertaining to the administration of the FOIA. All requests are handled professionally and expeditiously. DOEE’s FOIA Officer’s information is listed below.
海南福彩地址Assistant General Counsel - Department of Energy & Environment
Government of the District of Columbia
1200 First Street NE, 5th Floor
Washington, DC 20002
Phone: (202) 576-7928
Fax: (202) 724-4999